Since I hate powerpoint, most are html-presentations that'll load up in your browser. Use your arrow keys to move through the slides.
This is not a complete list of presentations, since I gave some of them multiple times with only slight changes.
- Prosodic vowel devoicing in North American languages—an areal phenomenon?, with Felix Rau (Universität zu Köln); presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of SSILA in Boston, MA.
- Metaphorical extensions of directionals in Upper Tanana Athabascan, presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of SSILA in Portland, OR.
- Upper Tanana vowels and language change: Taking a snapshot of a language, presented at the 2nd International Conference for Language Documentation and Conservation, February 11-13 2011, Honolulu, HI.
- Walking like a porcupine, talking like a raven: Figurative speech in Upper Tanana Athabascan , presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of SSILA in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Walking like a porcupine, talking like a Raven: Figurative speech in Upper Tanana Athabascan was a public lecture at the Regina Foodbank on November 25, 2010.
- The role of the audience in Upper Tanana story-telling, presented at the 2010 Athabascan Languages Conference in Eugene, OR.
- With Siri Tuttle: Conversation in Upper Tanana Athabascan, presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of SSILA in Baltimore, MD. The same presentation was given at the 2010 Humanities of the Lesser-Known, September 10-11 2010, Lund, Sweden.
- Dena'ina Determiners in Discourse, presented at the 2009 Athabascan Languages Conference in Berkeley, California.
- Athabascan Month Names, presented at the 2008 Climate, Language, and Indigenous Perspectives Workshop in Fairbanks
- With Siri Tuttle: Songbirds and Birdsongs, presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the Alaska Anthropological Association in Anchorage
- Change in (the) Upper Tananaan extended version, presented at the 2008 Dene Languages Conference in Cold Lake
- Change in (the) Upper Tanana, presented on Sept. 14, 2007 at the Alaska Satellite Facility User Work group meeting
- With Siri Tuttle: Intonational marking of narrative and syntactic units in a Dena'ina text, presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of SSILA in Anaheim
- Labialized Consonants in Beaver (Dane-za), presented at the 2006 Dene Languages Conference in Yellowknife